Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You Act Like You Never Had Love, And You Want Me To Go Without

I'm in and have been in sucha good moood. One more day til vacationnnn. It's going to be a good one I assume.

  • On Friday, I'm dying Easter eggs with Lindsey and maybe some other people? I think Kayla's leaving Friday morning so she can't come :/
  • Saturday, Lindsey and I are getting our nails done.
  • Sunday is Easter, and the family is coming over, and then we're supposedly going to my grandpa's brother's house for dessert.
  • Monday through Friday, I don't have set plans. I'm supposed to be going on a date with Dave to the movies? For real, he invited me to see a movie and I said yes and he made me pinkie promise that I'd go. Then later on he said something to the effect of "what are we going to do on our date?"

Ha. Gotta love that kid. Today he was like:
"You're beautiful"
Me: "Yeah, I don't think so"
Dave: "Well, I do."
Me: "Okay, you must be crazy but thanks"
*We go to class*

It makes me feel special because he always says 'hi' to me in the hall and 'bye' to me at the end of the day.

After knowing Van Stone and the baby inside her since September, she finally left to have the baby last week.On Saturday, Baby Joey was born and he died later on (his obituary.) I feel so insanely bad for Miss Van Stone, her son Jamie and her husband. She was so nice, her family as well I'm sure, and they didn't deserve this.
Rest in Peace, baby Joey. 4/04/09-4/04/09

I got kicked out of Pawluk's class yesterday.
Heres the deal:
so I didn't put questions on my outline but still, it was 4 pages typed and he gave me a 50 for not having questions. Even though pretty much everyone had only done two pages. So I was like "Pawluk, I don't deserve this grade. I did so much more work than was needed. I shouldn't get 50 points off for the questions" and hes like "yeah, but I assigned the questions" and I'm like "I didn't have any questions, and I did so much more work" and I was like "whatever" and I went to sit down. And hes like "I am tired of you kids coming up here and ridiculing and yelling at me and you're not even calling me Mr." so I was like not even talking to him and I was like "just shut up" like saying it to Caitlin. And hes like "if you want to say shut up then go to your administrator" so i was like "fine, I don't know who the freak that is" and he's like "it's Mr.Lucke go to guidance." So i got to guidance and Lucke wasn't there so I just sat there and they ended up having me go to Studley and she's like "It seems like Pawluk is just having a bad day so you can sit in the room with the computers (in guidance) til the class is over" So I just sat and texted Lindsey.
So today I got called down to Lucke's office because Pawluk filled out a refferal and I'm like "I wasn't even talking to him. I could understand him saying that if I was looking at him or I was at his desk but I wasn't. I was at my desk talking to my friend." So he's like "Okay, I'll talk to Pawluk and call you down before the end of the day and tell you what's going to happen." So I left and the end of the day came and I never got called down. So I'm assuming Pawluk was like "Okay, my bad." ?

Uh, in other news? I got mini frogs tonight. You get two in the tank and they are estimated to live 2-4 years. They are really cute. The one with less and bigger spots in Marcus and the one with more and smaller spots is Fred. Then there is a snail who serves the purpose of cleaning the tank and his name is Sheldon.

The bunny's hopping around on the kitchen floor right now. If you were here, you'd hear my mom saying "Sadie, no! Stop! Don't eat that! Plastic will give you a tummy ache, dont eat it!" It's actually pretty funny.

I'm so beatt. I like did something to my good knee last night. Who knew you could hurt your knee while doing a split? Anyways, both knees have been hurting on and off today.

I have to do my link crew essay. I don't know what to write. Well, I do, but not EXACTLY what to write or how to make it a well written essay. It's about me so I can't get anything wrong.. atleast I have that going for me. Ha(:

Uhm , I think that's all? Night Guysss.
xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stuffs(:

Friends

My Blogs, Ch-Ch-Check it Out (:

About Me

My photo
I'm loud. I'm obnoxious. I'm not sure if I believe in love. I'm a hair dying addict, and a blogging addict. I live my life around dance<3 Music keeps me alive. Follow my blog, I'll follow yours. Lets be friends(: