Friday, April 10, 2009

I Called it Off I Called it Quits and This is the Melody I'm Stuck With.

>:[
I found an ADORABLE bathing suit cover up at Victoria's Secret tonight, but it looks like a regular dress and its yellow and looks good with my hair. And I tried on a lot of dresses for Easter that looked good tonight but I knew this was the one. I step out of the dressing room and my mom's like "Not for Easter. You're boobs are showing." Like for real? They show in pretty much
everything I wear. But suddenly it matters to her in the one dress I like. I'm getting a french manicure done tmrw cause I finally broke the habit of biting my nails and they are long now, and the yellow dress would look so cute with it.
So we're walking to leave the mall, cause I'm pissed. And she's like "some of your family members say that your boobs hanging out makes them uncomfortable" and I'm like "Kim?" and shes like "No, uncle Don" which is fucking dumb because he gets mad when I wear pants that say stuff on my butt or wear open toed shoes in Winter. So why listen to him now? The night basically ended with that I should wear shirts that go up to my neck, and only those.
Lindsey is coming with me to get my nails done if she still can, so since it's in Wtbry anyway, I'll probably ask my mom if we can see what Lindsey thinks.

I want to strip my hair back to it's natural color. I'm tried of having to dyr the roots to keep it decent. But I feel like I look so much younger with my regular color. Here's a picture of the color, but keep in mind that it hasn't been that color since the summer before Freshman year so I am younger in the picture. This is the only decent one I have, it's with Carissa because it was after Sara's birthday.
So I was looking at new cell phones tonight. If we stay with cingular, ooops I mean, at&t, I might get the iPhone. If I don't get the iPhone then I'm either getting the LG Vu, LG Incite, Samsung Impression, or Samsung Eternity. I like the Impression because it's touch screen but also has a slide out keyboard to text. But my blackberry is pretty smart so I want another smart phone so the iPhone is really the only thing that compares. Erin's had the iphone for a while so I think I'm gunna ask her how it is. Miss Caryn had it for like 2 weeks then returned it for the LG Shine. I'm totally pissed that even though my brother lost his last phone, he got a new sim card tonight to put in one of the old phones in our house so that he has a cell again. But the phone he has now has crappy buttons and they stick all the time, haha. I can't wait to get my new phoneee!

I'm tired. And I have to assist from 9-12 tmrw so, I'm going to sleep, maybe?

xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stuffs(:

Friends

My Blogs, Ch-Ch-Check it Out (:

About Me

My photo
I'm loud. I'm obnoxious. I'm not sure if I believe in love. I'm a hair dying addict, and a blogging addict. I live my life around dance<3 Music keeps me alive. Follow my blog, I'll follow yours. Lets be friends(: