Monday, April 13, 2009

There's Only 1 Thing, 2 Do, 3 Words, 4 You; I Love You

Lindsey and I walked six miles today. Yay. It pumped me up so much. But now I am so tired.

I plan on doing the Southford Falls mountain hike either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Probably not Thursday though because I have dance that night and I don't want to dance with sore feet. And probably not Friday because I have to do homework. So uh, probably Wednesday. If anyone wants to come with us, let me know.

Easter was fun. We got my grandpa, aunt, and cousin to play wii fit. My uncle was a bitch as usual though. My uncle looks at my boobs and goes "Nice dress. Are you going to finish putting it on?" So I'm like "You get big boobs and try finding clothes for them" and I walked away. Like for real, he's getting on my nerves.

I had a lot to write, at one point. I don't remember like any of it. I get to go play with the iphone and eternity tmrw, I can't wait.

Well, night.
<3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stuffs(:

Friends

My Blogs, Ch-Ch-Check it Out (:

About Me

My photo
I'm loud. I'm obnoxious. I'm not sure if I believe in love. I'm a hair dying addict, and a blogging addict. I live my life around dance<3 Music keeps me alive. Follow my blog, I'll follow yours. Lets be friends(: