Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Everyone's a Letdown, It Just Depends on How Far Down They Can Go

I'm getting really discouraged.
I'm looking thinner, but the number on the scale IS NOT changing.
WHYWHYWHY?
The last time the number on the scale went down was when I wasn't eating at all.
Every time I see the number not changing I think about the above, and I think about skipping meals. But I keep telling myself the only way to be healthy and feel good is losing weight the right way.
I have about a month and a half (til June 7) to lose weight for recital, and then about 2 months til our vacation.
I'm going to do an extreme amount of sit ups today and play a lot of wii fit.
I REALLYREALLYREALLY hope it does something :/

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stuffs(:

Friends

My Blogs, Ch-Ch-Check it Out (:

About Me

My photo
I'm loud. I'm obnoxious. I'm not sure if I believe in love. I'm a hair dying addict, and a blogging addict. I live my life around dance<3 Music keeps me alive. Follow my blog, I'll follow yours. Lets be friends(: