Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Since You've Been Gone, I Can Breathe for the First Time

New phone on Thursday!
I went to cingular, ugh, I mean at&t, and played with the eternity and iphone. I'm so much more a fan of the eternity. At least until the new updates happen to the iphone.. As of now the iphone can't send picture msg or take video. Plus, the full keyboard is really small. I played with the eternity for like 15 minutes.
I would have gotten my eternity tonight but it's like 'buy one get one free' so my brother is getting one too. And, he wasn't there tonight so he couldn't see it and my mom's all "He needs to see it before I buy it!" And then I was could've gotten it tmrw but the guy was like "Well, I wont be here again til Thursday so you can come then"
I'm really super psyched though, I had my mom call the guy again after we left and ask if you could put a cell charm on it (because you can't on the blackberry, huge disappointment) and he said he's pretty sure you can! yesyesyes!
It's really odd though, I'm really scared of giving up my blackberry. Like, it's my baby, I love that phone soo much. And it's not like I'm totally losing it, cause my mom gets it and she said if I didn't like the eternity her and I could trade phones but I don't know, I'm just like freakishly attached to my blackberry. Usually it's super easy for me to get a new phone and now, as much as I want the new one, I'm all sad about the blackberry. Yeah, it's okay to laugh at me.

Hiking the mountain path at Southford Falls tmrw with Lindsey around 1 or 2 if anyone wants to go. We're probably going back to my house after, you're also all invited there too. IM or text for details?

Remember my paragraph a few posts ago about getting in a fight with Pawluk? Well, on Thursday when I was in Advisory, which is right after Pawluk's class, I got an email from him saying something to the effect of "I changed your grade on the outline to a 75. You did really good in the 3rd quarter. Keep it up. -Mr. Pawluk-" So, that's good? I guess?

Well, I'm in a fantastic mood.. which is, actually no, it isn't unusal.
Everything has been going AMAZING.
Four more weeks of therapy and I'm DONE FOREVER.
Life's amazing.
End of story.

xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stuffs(:

Friends

My Blogs, Ch-Ch-Check it Out (:

About Me

My photo
I'm loud. I'm obnoxious. I'm not sure if I believe in love. I'm a hair dying addict, and a blogging addict. I live my life around dance<3 Music keeps me alive. Follow my blog, I'll follow yours. Lets be friends(: