Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rumors Get So Loud We Want To Scream And Shout

La la la la la la la.
I'm cold.
I wasn't really sure how to start this blog, hence the la's.

It's been a pretty good week.
My head is killing me right now, though.

Our psycho bitchy English teacher has been out since Monday.
Rumor is she's pregnant. I personally think she's too old to have kids.

The "dont-teach-at-all" science teacher left after school on Monday because her baby is due next week and her doctor wanted her home.
Our new sub is super strict, but really good at teaching.

Some girl overdosed in school yesterday which led to a major drug bust.
Apparently someone suspected she was high so they searched her and she had pills in her hands so she swallowed them all so she wouldn't get caught with them.
Then an ambulance had to be called and two girls, the overdoser and her friend who was high too (the girl I dance with, ohjoy.), were both suspended.

I'm supposed to have movie night with Eric tomorrow?
Idk, he was going to invite Ty and Shannon but when he texted Ty, Ty said he couldn't talk and Eric never texted back.
I don't know if movie night is still on?

I feel like I have plans on Saturday but I don't remember them.
And then going to see Miss Jenn in 42nd street with some of the dancers on Sunday?

I want to see haunting in ct, come with me?

Can't wait for dance classsss<3

xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stuffs(:

Friends

My Blogs, Ch-Ch-Check it Out (:

About Me

My photo
I'm loud. I'm obnoxious. I'm not sure if I believe in love. I'm a hair dying addict, and a blogging addict. I live my life around dance<3 Music keeps me alive. Follow my blog, I'll follow yours. Lets be friends(: